Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

lolipop flower card

Hi...
Here is my last minute entry to the BCG scraplift challenge using Romina's card ... I made  a card and used my handmade a lolipop flower on it..

 I had seen this trick of creating a faux  embossed background and I tried it here using some regular paper punch... coz i dont have anything to create embossed backgrounds:( 
I'm linking this card to the following:
 beyond grey challenges- scraplift

hope you like it
plz leave a comment




6 comments:

  1. The feather is such a lovely touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower looks so beautiful...i love the color too such an Elegant card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice idea about yout lolipop flower, love it :)
    thanks for joining us at BGC

    melissa
    vibrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. G8 flower !!! :) so nice thanks for playing with us @ BGC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats jaya. lovely flower and the colours are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented! Love this card too! I am getting out my feathers and mist right now! :) Thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!