Followers

Monday 20 April 2015

For Prima DT call :)



     Hello friends!
Prima Marketing is having the annual DT call! Isn't that great? I really wanted to try this out. 
I am entering the call with the following projects. Hope you will like them

This is the first Masculine mixed media layout I created. I also have a link to the video tutorial for it.
This is an entirely Prima based project. You can find the link the full post with here.



A link to the video tutorial-




 Here is the second layout. Once again an entirely Prima based project. I also got featured for this in the Prima BAP :) :)




And the third Prima based project. You would have known by now that I love working with their lines :)
Link to the original post is here.



Finally the fourth layout :)




I also have a two tags to show you. Used Prima typo bulbs both small and large. 
Some wood embellishments from Prima and resin embellishments as well.




Some mixed media canvases now-

I created this with inspiration from Finnabair's creation. Lots of textures here with so may Prima embellies.Link to the post here



One more canvas . Its a beachy/maritime canvas. Lots of Prima products as stencils ,embellishments and Prima Art basics and Art extravaganza lines came in handy here. Link to the post is this.



  And again a Prima based canvas. Can you spot the Prima stuff in here. Of course you can! Link the the original post




Another of my favourites. Visit the entire post here



 And my last mixed media canvas. Again some more Prima embellishments and stamps. I love how just a few can lift any.. any project! 


That is all! ;) Long post!
 Thank you so much for looking!
Will love if you leave me your comments.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Wow these are incredible.. so much beautiful detail in each one.. all the best with your application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations!!! All the layouts are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beauties...loved seeing them all in one place. All the best Jaya...
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning collection of work Jaya, good luck with the DT call.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! So glad you are applying, your work is amazing. Good luck they are ALL gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, all I can say is WOWZERS!! :0) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is so stunning Jaya! Good luck with the DT call..... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!