Followers

Saturday 5 November 2016

"A wish come true! "- Layout for 2Crafty Chipboards


Hello lovely blogger friends!
Today I have this really soft girly page with lots of watercolouring to share with you all. The watercolors I used were the Prima Marketing watercolor confections- Trropicals set.

I created this page for 2Crafty chipboards and used their lovely chippies as you can see. For more details on the chippies i used please visit the original post on the 2Crafty blog here.

Have a look at the layout

"A WISH COME TRUE"



Some close ups-



I covered all my chippie pieces in white gesso and then colored them using
chalk paints and watercolors to give some wonderful looks. 
I love the ombre look on the leafy shrub set chippies.





Hope you like it.
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!