Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2017

'A Moment to Treasure' - Mixed media layout for 2Crafty chipboard

Hello friends!


I have a page to share with you all today. I made it the last month for 2Crafty chipboard using their gorgeous chippies... and I love how this one turned out. 

I love this pic of me and my husband and he is just not into flowers and butterflies so I decided to make this really grungy , masculine page.  I think it turned out well.
Have a look


Some close up pics-



I had so much fun making this grungy page with loads of mixed media techniques.
I absolutely... absolutely love the way the chippies helped me tie up the whole page.
It was way easier than it looks. Believe me!.

For more details on the chippies used please visit the 2Crafty chipboard blog HERE

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!